Saturn Transit Yagya
Saturn Re-enters Sagittarius
October 23, 2017
Individual $41 / Couple $65 / Family $101
Saturn, the planet of law and order, of judgement, of punishment, the supporter of honesty, hard work and gradual progress moved into Sagittarius (the 9th Zodiac sign) on January 26th. Saturn left Sagittarius for a few months recently as it traveled retrograde and will be re-entering Sagittarius on Oct. 23rd. This re-entry may cause problems for people with Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn Moon Signs.
Saturn is one of the major planets of influence in each person’s chart. When Saturn changes its zodiac sign, it brings major influences on individuals and society as a whole. The transit influences are assessed from one’s moon sign called “rashi” in Vedic Astrology. Certain people will be more influenced than others by this transit according to their chart.
How Do You Know You Need A Saturn Transit Yagya?
Answer Yes to One or More of the Following Questions and You Will Benefit from the Upcoming Saturn Transit Yagya….Or email us and we will check your chart email@example.com
- My Moon sign is Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius or Capricorn. (contact us if you are unsure of your Moon Sign).
- I am in a Saturn planetary period or Sade Sati period.
- I feel anxious and don’t have peace of mind.
- I feel my progress is slow even though I work hard.
- I have been recommended a Saturn yagya by a Vedic Astrologer.